Thursday, August 4, 2016

Campout Day 2 -

We are camping at Gunstock Ski Resort in NH.  This is my second day at being 100% barefoot.  There is no indication that I will be required to wear shoes at any time while at the campground.  My only concern is the few rocky paths we use and from last year I remember a rocky section of ground for about a block while your entering the Revival stage area.  So it will be a matter of me being able to handle the rough terrain.

Today my right foot had a very itchy spot where the blister use to form between my big and second toes.  I found myself constantly rolling a small rock or something under this spot to sort of itch it.  It does not appear to be another blister.  Other than that I feel pretty good considering I hadn't run much lately.

With three kids to watch ages, 3, 8, and 11, I hope to get out for a run at least twice while here.  My daughter can watch the kids when needed, but since the two younger boys are foster kids I need to be a little extra careful.  It is also both boys first time camping, so they haven't gotten the hang of the whole thing yet.  My daughter on the other hand has been camping every year of her life, so is becoming a camping pro.



No comments:

Post a Comment