Saturday, April 2, 2016

Still Adjusting

Good Barefoot Day
Another Saturday arrived and it was cold and wet in the morning.  Headout out the door without a second thought, but had doubts when my feet hit the cold wet pavement, but kept going.  Went out and picked up a friend for my daughters sleepover.  Then over to BJ's to pick up some items.  Then back over to Price Rite for some basics. Barefoot the whole time and no problems at all.

That afternoon we were invited to a birthday party for the foster boy I have been looking after.  I didn't want to show up there barefoot, so I put on my new Xeroshoes.  I didn't care for wearing anything, but knowing how people can react to someone who doesn't wear shoes I figure it would be best to have something on my feet.  Maybe after I get established as a barefooter I'll be a bit braver,
but for now just being a little cautious.

Exercise
This morning my exercise routine didn't go well at all, not sure what happened.  Felt like I got up on the wrong side of the bed and just couldn't get anything right.  Think the auto program I'm following should have set me up for a reduced load, that is definitely set up for next week.

Tomorrow we are due for some snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment