Monday, April 4, 2016

Foot Prints in the Snow

This morning it began to snow a little.  We didn't get as much as Saturday night, but due to the previous days cold temperatures, this this time the snow stuck on my sidewalk.  As usual, I had left my shoes in the van.  I grabbed some socks (haven't worn socks at work for a month now) and headed out barefoot to the vehicle.  Got the van started and ever thing set to go and I realized I had forgotten my lunch.  Walked back to the house and as I got there I realized I had left my keys in the van, luckily I was still able to get in.  Then back to my van, my toes were cold by this time.  But I had left some nice foot prints in the lite covering of snow on my walkway.

Needless to say I put my socks and shoes on for the short walk to work once I had found a close parking sport.  After about an hour at work my feel didn't feel too comfortable inside the socks, so they came off and I'm once again sitting barefoot at my desk, with my feet hidden from all the conservative and liberal people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment